Saturday, September 18, 2010

What I've Read So Far

I’d like to put a disclaimer on this list right now. I have a birthday coming up some time before the end of the year *g* and I hope *crosses fingers* that I get lots of books for it…or a gift card to Borders so I can pick out the books myself. What can I say? I like to touch them. As a tangent, I also like to pick up and touch bits, for you non-horsey people that’s the thing that goes in a horse’s mouth while you ride them.
Ok, ok back to that list...Here's what I've read so far this year :)
1. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
2. Living Dead in Dallas by C H
3. Club Dead, Dead to the World by C H
4. Dead as a Doornail by C H
5. Definitely Dead by C H
6. All Together Dead by C H
7. From Dead to Worse by C H
8. Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer(*This was the 3rd or 4th time**I watched the dvd’s Twilight and New Moon)
9. Shift by Rachel Vincent
10. Moon Sworn by Keri Arthur
11. Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs(This was a reread, the 2nd or 3rd time)
12.Twilight( currently rereading for the ..... time; if I pick up a new book right now, I'll completely abandon my WIP)
There may be more, besides my own WIP, but I can’t think of them just this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment