Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today

Ok, so I'm still not done with D3 but that's on my list for today. I sent out D3 chapter 1 to two more beta readers. I've all ready gotten feedback from one person and I cringed! Lol, nothing said was mean or anything of the like, but it still hurts a little to have your book critiqued. I really do need a break from my WIP, I think I'm getting sloppy/lazy, so I'm saving all the critiques to look at in a few weeks.
Also today I went to meet a second potential day care. I'm planning on substitute teaching so baby needs a day care. The only problem with the day care is there are a few days here and there they can't take him due to state regulations on how many kids of a certain age you can have. Did that make any sense? I really don't have any one else to watch him on those days, so I'm stuck for now. Other than that, he loved playing there this morning and was totally self absorbed, playing by himself almost the whole time. I think he'll love being around the other kids though :)
I'm working really hard on handing over my stresses and worries to God. It ain't easy, let me tell you! I'm not talking about just ignoring that they exist, I'm talking about actively talking to God and leaving those worries in his care.
Well I'm off to trudge, see I told you I need a break, through a few chapters D3. Bye.
Oh yeah, I'm still working on the same shiny, not as new, idea and falling in love with it more and more. It won't be easy, but let's be honest, writing a book is hardly ever easy. What makes it easier? A story you're passionate about!

No comments:

Post a Comment