Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quick

I'm up to page 149 :) Tonight I took a glance at what was the next 2 chapters and split them into 4 chapters, tentatively. Basically they were too long as just 2 chapters and it was pretty darn easy to split them up. There was no controversy or agonizing.
Tomorrow I get to see our family pictures and pick which ones we want to buy :) I'm very excited!
No news on the house front. I'm thinking it's a matter of being a lot of paperwork for the mortgage guy, but I'm not completely sure. I'm trying not to be anxious and to leave it to God.
I'm still on a job hunt. I could be substitute teaching right now and in fact have everything done except for turning in the filled out paperwork, but something is holding me back. I'm not sure what's up with that/me *shrugs* Wish me clarity :)
Ok this is a bit longer than I intended, but oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment