Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunshine

Yes, it's pretty here, but just wait until you see it in person! I saw this in Borders yesterday and couldn't resist picking it up. I must admit that the story didn't yank me in the first couple pages; which isn't to say it wasn't good, but I thought the story would yank me in as quick as the cover did. Really, the truth is I needed any excuse I could find because I can't spend a lot of money right now. Here's the blurb and honestly, this is going on my tbb(to be bought) list.



There hadn't been any trouble out at the lake in years. Sunshine just needed a spot where she could be alone with her thoughts for a minute. But then the vampires found her . . . Now, chained and imprisoned in a once-beautiful decaying mansion, alone but for the vampire, Constantine, shackled next to her, Sunshine realizes that she must call on her own hidden strength if she is to survive. But Constantine is not what she expected of a vampire, and soon Sunshine discovers that it is he who needs her, more than either of them know.Originally published as an adult novel, but now in YA for the first time, Sunshine is an alluring and captivating vampire story; one that will ensnare fans of paranormals everywhere.


P.s. I've completed c5 in my quest to finish D4

No comments:

Post a Comment