Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let's talk about...

me :) Reminder here, this is my blog. Anywho, to start with, writing. I've dry bonesed(made up word ;) all of my WIP for a synopsis and I've got a paragraph made up for each chapter up to 18. I've been trying a new tactic today with my writing work. I work on each chapter/chunk until it's complete and then I give myself 10 minutes to play on the internet. *music/vibrating* = my phone timer went off, so lets go to commercial here...
Ok, I'm back now. I'd like to change that 18 earlier into a 19 now :) I don't know if I'm actually more productive or not using this technique, but I certainly feel like it. Now, just because I'm about to mention what I'm about to mention, does not mean it will happen. I am flirting with the idea of participating in NaNo WriMo, which is National Novel Writing Month. Now I don't intend to sign up for it, just to do it on my own. The whole concept is to write a 50,000 word novel(or start of a novel) in one month. That's a big goal, but lots of people obtain it. Hmmm...perhaps I should try WEED instead? No I'm not talking about pot, I"m talking about Write Each & Every Day. We shall see...
In baby news, my baby is now officially two, even though he's only 16 months old. Yes, I"m sure the terrible two's hit early. The real problem? The world is frustrating when you can't communicate. Just imagine living in France unable to speak French and no one speaks any English. You get the picture!
Lets see, what else? Well my cat Jackie will probably need to go to the vet soon, read I'm all ready stressing again about money, because I think she has a uti. Ugggg!
I've slacked off again on the horse aspect of life, so I'm going to try really hard to work with Rain for just a bit today and all three of the able bodied horses tomorrow. Any other goals? Oh yeah, get a job! I'm trying really hard to look for a job and wait on what God wants at the same. Let me tell you, this is a difficult task. Ok, I wish you luck and true and optimistic consideration of NaNoWriMo or at the very least, WEED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment