Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday?

So today I did no writing :) Lovely grammar, huh? Today was a mommy and baby day and family support day. While the morning was great with baby, the afternoon was bad. We had a dr.'s appt. and baby received 4 shots! Yuck, yuck, yuck! Fortunately, he's an angel. He stopped crying as soon as the pacifier went in his mouth and I picked him up :) He has also been really good this evening despite shots. Pray that the night is good for me too :)
Also tonight we went to see my niece's elementary school play; she's in 3rd grade. It was cute and sweet and short ;)
Tomorrow I will hopefully be super lucky and my fil will be watching my baby so I can go do lot's of much needed shopping(groceries, Christmas, horse feed, etc.)
Yesterday I wrote a total of 1,092 words. *Doing a happy dance* *Or not 'cause my fave kitty is curled up on my lap as I blog*
Also wanted to mention that one of the blogs I follow(Fangs, Fur and Fey) had a fab blog today. It was about the Really Very Beautiful Rule. You must read it! I copied the blog post and pasted it in my Book Journal(a journal I write in as I work on my book, it is filled with numbers, editing advice, words to thesaurus, my emotions, etc.). I will definetely be using it when editing rolls around.
Oh yeah, another great gadget was on Keri Arthur's blog. Ummm, how to explain? Well it basically shows you(literally) what words you use the most in your writing. www.keriarthur.com/blog It was posted a few days ago, the gadget is called Wordle. I also plan on using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment