Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

Ok, so it's a bit late, but I still mean it. Merry Christmas! I had a wonderful holiday and I am looking forward to New Years and getting together with friends I haven't seen in a while. Baby had a good first Christmas and a bad night. :( I think it was all the stimulation and running around that day. I was up at 10(awake, but hubby inserted the binky), 11, 12, 1, 2, and 430. I also had major sinus congestion. Baby loved all of his new toys and is still having a blast with them. Surprisingly I didn't get one book,hardback version of Twilight doesn't count since I've read it more than twice :) So now I'm going to have to buy my own books :)
I haven't done any writing since my last post. I did come up with an idea that will fix something that has been niggling at me about being not quite right for the book. With hubby having a 4 day wknd and the holiday, I've been too exhausted to write by the end of the day. And to be truthful, I wasn't quite feeling it. I wonder, do other authors ever hit a time when they feel 'bla' about writing? I don't know if it's the writing itself or something else. *shrugs* But after slacking for so long, I feel the need to "man up" and write. Ok, off to type for a few minutes :) NO facebook, no facebook, no facebook... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment