Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Progress

I figured out a couple days ago something that was niggling at me in my story. It just wasn't quite right but I wasn't sure what 'it' was. Once I figured it out I decided that the first few chapters will survive until editing time before I fix it in them. From here on out the detail will be correctly modified to fit the story. I thought at first it would bother me to not go back and fix it, but other than my one quick change(a few paragraphs from where I had stopped writing before figuring 'it' out) it doesn't bother me at all. I know there are so many things that will change and be tweaked later but all I'm focused on now is writing this first draft into completion.
Baby has been doing pretty darn good at night :) He falls asleep around 7 or 8 and usually wakes up before 9 for his last bottle. Then he sleeps until about 430 or 5 am. This makes me quite happy! On the other hand I know that this isn't neccesarily normal, nor is it guarenteed to continue. According to babycenter.com, some 1 out of 6, 6 month olds sleep all the way through the night. Many parents are getting up, up to 6-8 times a night(even if it's just to insert binky.) So don't feel bad if your baby isn't sleeping so long. It seems that's the norm! lol
557 words were written yesterday! It was basically another rare scene from the pov of the mmc(main male character). Ok, onward to facebook and then writing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment