Friday, December 18, 2009

Model

I am considering making my baby a model. LOL, my ultimate goal would be to make enough money off of him that my hubby can stay at home too. Ok, seriously, I just got the pictures that I had taken of baby for his being six months. My baby is adorable! No, really, he is! When I saw the pictures, I thought to myself(and almost said out loud to the secretary at the photograper's business), "My baby is freaking cute!" I managed to restrain myself though.
Ok, onto bigger, better, longer things: 1, 132 words were wrote yesterday.
Now, just so you know, I'm depressed. I was reading some blogs written over at the Deadline Dames and have realized that I am going to have so much editing to do. Just the thought of it all almost makes me want to quit. I know that first drafts should be crap; that's just how it is. But still, it is depressing me. Anyways, now that I've given myself my much needed interenet time, I'm off to see if I can write some more crap...*scrunching face* not crap, just first draft quality words. Ok, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment