Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh I"ve been bad...

I haven't done anything to my WIP since Thursday :( I have been busy with family so I really don't feel that bad :) I had a great weekend and I hope you did too.
I wrote out two short blurbs for my book this morning and sent it to my "beta" readers. Aka, my mom and my cousin. We'll see what they think. I'm hoping they get mad because the blurb makes them really want to read the book and they can't yet ;) This is the first time I've felt the urge to do a creative thing like a blurb(that's what I'm calling it, what it really is is what you'd read on the back of the book.) You might think I'm strange and you may be grossed out, but once again, the idea came to me while I was...you guessed, in the shower. I think it's cause I'm alone, undisturbed with nothing to do but think about whatever I want cause baby's sleeping. I dunno, and frankly I don't care. I just love the feeling of, oh yeah, I have got to write that down and quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment