Monday, June 21, 2010

Living Dead in Dallas

Book 2 in the Sookie Stackhouse series! I broke my own rule and I did read this while I was still writing draft 1. I’d like to think I did a little better about managing my time ;) It has been a while since I read this, I'm about to start book 6 now, but I did write this review fresh from reading it. This book was about Sookie being loaned out to another “group” of vampires to find a “lost” vampire. Once again, I devoured this book. Sookie was still her normal and yet not normal, *read telepath*, self. There was actually two mysteries going on in this book, one about Sookie’s home town and then the problem the Dallas vampires were having. I’ve noticed that most of the chapters are longer in these books and thus by the time the Dallas problem was solved, I was thrown for a loop when I realized that the book was now going back to the home town problem. Mostly I was thought “woo hoo” more book to read, rather than “huh?” I definitely recommend this book :) Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I worked about an hour on my WIP today and am on page 61 out of 226 {notice I'm up 2 pages from the last time}

No comments:

Post a Comment