Monday, June 28, 2010

Long time

I haven't blogged in the past week and that is unfortunately a reflection of how much work I've done on my book. I have a problem, I'm an addict. I'm addicted to reading and once I start a good book, I just can't stop! Really, I'm telling the truth, I have a control problem! I need to get it under control, ha! lol, I'm a goof. Anyways, I have a plan. I need to come up with a goal by when to have the 2nd draft done, taking into consideration editing a 3rd draft, having beta and editing readers and having time to write out queries, etc. Cause I have a big goal of getting this book out to agents by the end of 2010 and if I don't break it down into small goals, it ain't gonna happen. So I need to get back to the math of defining goals.
Also I need to get Rain broke out and sold. I have a problem with that too. I need someone to watch baby and I have a hard time asking people to do that as much as Rain needs work. Doesn't matter now though, she needs to go! Not 'cause I don't like her, but because I didn't buy her to keep. I have one retired horse and two other horses that although they would be quite frisky to hop on right now, they are ride-able. I don't need her, plain and simple. Plus with the lack of rain, water that is, there may be a hay shortage/no second cuttings. It will be cheaper if I only have to feed hay to 3 horses instead of 4. So, I'll let you know how that goes too :)
I worked for 1 1/2 hours and finished editing chapter 3 and I read through chapter 4 making notes of some stuff to change. I've edited 71 out of 227 pages.
On happier notes, it's my 7 year anniversary with hubby :) Too bad he has to be out of town for work :( Well hopefully we'll be taking a day to ourselves Saturday and that will make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment