Sunday, June 20, 2010

Difficult

Right now I'm finding it a little difficult to blog. See, I started blogging for a couple of reasons, and one of them was to have sort of a journal of my progress. I used my WIP's journal for private thoughts and ideas for the book, plus tracking my numbers/progress. I used blogging as a public numbers tracker. I find it's getting tedious to track numbers at two places right now :( Right now there's not a whole lot of anguish to the writing process because I have a good idea of what needs fixed right now for almost the whole book. I'm sure the anguish is going to come back when editing the third draft because it won't be so much about fixing major but boring changes, like where Felicia's home is, it will be more about making the book more exciting and refining the book. I need to get back into the routine of doing blogs on something other than book progress. There's a goal for me! What's your goal? Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment