Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Well, I think it's clear, I've fallen off the wagon. Lucky for me, it wasn't too far away before I realized had fallen. I had enough time to catch up :) I've been busy, but not with the two things that are my goals :( I need to get going on editing the first draft, therefore completeing the 2nd draft of my WIP and I need to get Rain broke out.
In the mean time, while I haven't been doing either of those things or blogging, I have been scrambling to keep the house clean, take care of baby, prepare for baby's first bday, and working out. Speaking of working out, I haven't worked out in 4 days and after the bar b que and ice cream cake yesterday, I need it!
Baby's first birthday was wonderful and I can't believe he is now 1! He was a little hesitant about his cake at first, but after a minute or 2, he dug in. Once he started getting full, less went in his mouth and more got smooshed flat. He had a blast, as did everyone who was watching.
I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day and I'd like to say thank you to all of the men and women who have served and now serve our country. I wouldn't be sitting here if it wasn't for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment