Monday, May 10, 2010

Checked Out

Sorry, I've checked out in the past week. I have mostly thoroughly enjoyed it too :) There have been a few bumps along the way though. Hubby threw up last week which convinced him after 2 weeks of running a low grade fever to go to the doctor. Hubby's job is super stressful right now :( and I can't do anything about it. Part of it's because he's been working long, hard hours and staying out of town some. Me, well I've got allergies and I've never had them like this before. I can't take benadryl, can't take sudephrine(sp?), so now I'm trying the off brand of Zyrtec. Cross your fingers that it works :) I did finish the book Shift by Rachel Vincent and it was wonderful! So now I have several book reviews due. I do plan on trying to get back into the groove of blogging, and to start some preliminary work on my WIP before real editing begins. I hope you've hit The End or are getting close, or are just on your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment