Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What I've Done

What have I done today? WIP-wise I have made a 2nd journal that is strictly editing. Also, I wrote out a general plan of attack. I need to do some pen to paper on characters. This needs to be solid, so I can refer back to it. What am I talking about? Well, some of it is as simple as remembering a secondary character's hair color. I also want to do some brief descriptions of prominent scenes and solidify some other settings that were wishy washy :)
I also edited one and wrote out 2 other brief book reviews :)
Baby, at 11 months, now has thrush! So I spend a couple hours yesterday dealing with that.
In horsey news, we've re-advertised our paint, Rain, for sale and I realized I've done her a disservice. I know everyone says a horse has potential, but she really does. I have not trained her any where near her potential and I need to get on that stat! Ok, hope you all are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment