Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Late Night Last Night

I was tired but I couldn't fall asleep. So what did I do? I did a little research on a niggling little idea. I really like looking at pictures for information so most of my time was spent looking at Google images. Unfortunately I couldn't find the picture I was looking for. I don't even remember when I saw it, or the title and so I can't find it. Drove me nuts! I also did some regular research which in turn was useful for sparking that niggling little idea while I had some alone time driving today. I'm still not sure where the idea will go or if I'll even run with it, but for now...
I worked a little on editing my current WIP, putting ink to paper today.
I also spent some relaxing time picking out the tails and manes of two of my horses. Any horse people agree with me about how much fun that can be? Of course I had a little show sheen which is what made it actually relaxing and not frustrating. Lol :)
Family portraits tomorrow, can't wait! Now I'm off to...well I'll research some and maybe put some ink to paper but...I get caught up in the research, what else can I say?!

No comments:

Post a Comment