Monday, August 9, 2010

Excuses

It's funny how I always have them for why I don't blog enough! LOL. Anyways, this past week and a half I've been enjoying season 2 of True Blood thanks to Blockbuster. I still have the problem of making comparison's to the books, but still yet, True Blood has managed to get better and better. I'm extremely glad they cut back on Jason's sexual exploits and yet they exchanged it for all town orgies. Ugggg...just not my thing. But as for the rest of it, I'm addicted.
In writing news I've printed out draft 2 and plan on reading it straight threw in the next few days. After the first read, I'll probably read through again making marks on it and creating D3 on the computer. As I complete D3 I plan on sending it out to a few beta/find all my mistakes readers :)
In horsey news, after over a month, my two appaloosas are finally starting to explore my brother in laws. At home I'm trying to fatten up my old man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment