Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our circumstances...

Do Not Change God. Again: Our circumstances do NOT change God. Seems more profound everytime I read it. I've had a stressful weekend. I will say that today, Sunday has been the least stressful, but that stress is always in the back of my mind, lurking. I'm not going to unload on you, so don't worry that your own stress is going to be added to with pity for me :)
Anyways, here's a quick word count update:
I didn't spend much time working on the book this weekend, but my current word count is 71,666. So I have a feeling I'm going to get quite close too my goal of 75,000. That doesn't really matter though, it was just a rough goal. I have a nagging worry though that word count, aka the possibility of being draggingly(is that a word? It is now!) long, will become a problem during editing. Oh well, no sense worrying now *shrugs* Hope you all are merrily, or not, typing your way ever closer to The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment