Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hodge Podge

Writing: So I haven't done any the past 2 days. I broke my rule and borrowed Living Dead in Dallas and it was just as good as the first one. I intend to write a blog/review during my week of Do Whatever I Want after I write The End :) I do intend to get some writing done today though. Wish me luck, and I'll tell you why...

Baby: So baby has been running a mostly low grade fever today! He woke up not really wanting much of his normal bottle and then was super duper whiney and crabby. As I was changing the poopy diaper, I thought, "ok, he'll feel better after this." Nope, he started screaming again in the middle of the diaper change. At one point this morning he spiked up to 101 F and I gave him baby Tylenol. After a morning nap he felt better, but he is just not feeling good. I can tell; I'm his mom.

Insanity: Ok, I've been doing month 2 of Insanity for the past 9 out of 14 days and it is still kicking my butt! I had a better work out today, but my muscles are just flat out fatigued! I'm gonna keep pushing on though. I don't have a choice, I want to eat what I want to eat. I will say that's not really good for me though, the eating whatever I want. Heart disease runs in my family and when I say run, I mean marathon. Now, I do have the advantage of never embibing alcohol and I don't smoke, but really I'm pretty sure it's just as much hereditary as environment. I keep telling myself I'm going to go to a cardioligist, if not for me, then for baby.

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment