Friday, April 16, 2010

Insanity, Month 2

Ok, so I started on month 2 of the Insanity workout and it kicked my butt! OMGosh! I haven't been doing it exactly right because your supposed to work out 6 days a week and I only do 5. Ok, there have been weeks I only did 4 ;) The program starts out with a fit test that you will end up taking about every 2 weeks to gage your progress. As for that fit test, well I've been staying the same/moving up a few rep's on each maneuver. Part of last week and this week was the "Recovery Week." Somebody has redefined recovery, let me tell you! I will say that after having "easy" work outs for about 2 weeks, my body feels like it's back to the way it was the first day of the program. I had the worst work out ever. I stayed with the whole work out today, 59 minutes, but quit almost half way through each set because my muscles were jello. So, bottom line is, if you want an intense, INSANE, kick your butt work out program, buy Insanity by Beach Bodies. Wish me luck that I stick with the 2nd month better than I've been writing the second half of this week! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. KZ,

    Keep doing what you can, you're doing a great job! I seems that you lead an extremely busy lifestyle.

    -Nathan
    www.RippedBody.org

    ReplyDelete