Monday, April 5, 2010

10 month old baby

So my baby is 10 months now(actually about 10 m + 1 w)! He’s basically walking but still needs lots of practice as he still falls down in the middle of going from point A to B. He absolutely loves being outside, crawling around in the yard and quite frankly, so do I! He drinks 3 bottles a day and has formula with his meals too. He can finger feed himself, but when it comes to feeding him other foods, he does not prefer the texture of mashed foods. He loves his pureed baby foods! I have to feed him his vegetables and meat before his fruit because after a few bites all he wants is fruit! He is developing more of a personality. Don’t get me wrong, he’s been such a happy go lucky baby but he hardly ever got mad. Now if he wants to do something and I won’t let him he’ll cry. It’s kind of funny to see him mad :) I know that sounds weird, but what can I say? I mean, is it really that bad that I won’t let him have the phone charger? Or go in the bathroom and play with kitty litter and/or pull all the t.p. off the roll? Anyways, I’m still enjoying being a mom and now that the weather’s been nicer, I’m not feeling as much cabin fever! I hope you’re having a great day! Go outside and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment