Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It Felt Good!

Ok, so I just got done writing most of an important scene. Yesterday a new character that I hadn't planned on entered the equation and today he played a major part in this scene. Strange how a character who wasn't even thought of until this late in the game can just appear and make you go "oh man, this is right!" Yup, he needed to be there to make this scene. Writing today felt good. I was in that zone where you think, "can't stop yet, must go on." Writing doesn't always feel that way to me. I love to write, but a lot of times it's kind of forced because I have to make myself sit in the chair and type. The story's there, but it's a lot of work to actually put it to paper, umm screen, oh whatever. Think I'm lying about being hard? Well, have you wrote a book and it's been published? Hmmmm? Anyways, it's been a long time since I've done something creative and had the feeling. It's almost indescribable, in less of course you've felt it before, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. I was afraid I might not feel it until the book was done and then the feeling would be overwhelmed by pride at accomplishment. But nope, I rocked it today :) Words today=1,186 and Total Word Count=66,228

No comments:

Post a Comment