Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nine Months

So baby is 9 months old! I just thought I’d update for anyone else who has a baby. He sleeps from about 8 pm until 6 or 7 am, but he does have a bottle at 10ish and 5ish. He is eating lot’s of baby food and has tried all kinds of “adult” foods, like, gasp soda, tea, cake… LOL, these are all in small quantities, I promise. Now, whenever someone is eating, he begs like a puppy! He acts like I never feed him when in reality I’m feeding him all the time, or at least it feels like it. He sits up on his own, he can pull himself up to standing using furniture or even a diaper box, and he likes to walk by pushing said diaper box around. I’m excited and at the same time dreading when he can really walk. I can’t wait until nice weather so we, I mean he, can go outside and play. Any questions to compare? Just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment