Thursday, January 28, 2010

Soooo Tired...

Baby has not slept well the past 2 nights. The night before, I'm assuming the cause was teething. Last night he had a stuffy nose, so of course for comfort he wants a pacifier. Can he breath and suck on a pacifier with a stuffy nose? NO! I was up several times and then finally gave in and slept on the recliner holding him. As for today, CRABBY baby=CRABBY mommy! Don't get me wrong, I love baby, but I love my sleep too! lol, this is not what having kids is ALL about, but it is a big PART of it!
Add on top of being super tired + crabby baby+ crabby self+ 2 "new" characters getting ready to enter the scene=stuck! I'll get past it, I just need to be in a good mood and not be so tired. Someday but not today. Better days and nights to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment