Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday

The busyness just doesn't end. I have a lot on my to do list and has been done list. After church and family time yesterday, I let hubby take a nap. I only wish I could have taken a nap too! Instead I got three loads of dishes(kitchen sink, done by hand, not by dishwasher since I don't have one) done, took out all the plastic to the recycling bin, vacuumed out my car, and went out to eat with baby and hubby for supper. After some more much needed tasks, I finally went to bed.
Today I went to a job interview(which I don't think went badly, but wasn't great either) and then dropped off my resume at another business. After baby went down for his nap(which is ending as we speak)... I finished D3 of my synopsis, decided I am satisfied with my query, sent both off to bil, and started my third read through of D4. I am still waiting on chapters 19, 20 and 21 edits to come back from bil. So soon I will be querying and officially done with my first book!
I must admit when I realized today was November 1st and therefor the first day of NaNoWriMo, I was a little disappointed to not be participating :( But I wish you luck to all of those that are!

No comments:

Post a Comment