Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DeRailed

I've realized that I've done a lot of posts about stuff other than writing lately. That's not why I started this blog, but then I've just realized that I hardly ever blog about riding and that was one of the reasons I started this blog. But this blog is a true reflection of my life and I have decided that I can do what I want with it. It is my blog, right? So for right now because life is busy and I'm on the tail end of editing D4, writing and tracking it isn't completely consuming.
What was that? You want to know what is consuming me? Well, first of all baby has been running a fever off and on(mostly on and high) since yesterday morning. I hate when my baby is sick! The other worry...thing...whatever you want to call it, that is consuming me is a job offer I just got. It pays less than substituting, but is 40 hours a week and steady. There are pros and cons to both jobs. I'm not too worried about providing for my family, God will do that, but what I am worried about is making the decision that God wants me to.
As for writing, which is once again at the end of the post, I'm at chapter 16 for my 3rd read through and still waiting on chapters 19, 20 and 21 from bil. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be putting this book out on submission minus bil's input for those last three chapters. Of course, as long as he responds before any requests for a full manuscript(I can dream!), I will include his edits :) Ok, baby is crying, so I'm off

No comments:

Post a Comment