Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More

I always feel like I should be doing more, even as I write this post to tell you what I've accomplished. Seems silly, huh? But while I think of what I've done right, I"m also thinking of what I haven't done, like dishes, swiftering, laundry, baby's baby book, or worked out today, etc. But I will try to feel uplifted as I tell you what I have done.
I jogged 1.2 miles yesterday without stopping. I also walked another .4 miles, once I caught my breath from the jog :)
I took care of a friends horses, twice a day this weekend and Monday.
I took baby to the park for the first time :)
Baby got his hair cut today(by the way, he fake cried to show he wasn't happy about the hair cut).
I finished editing chapter 10.
I have edited 170 pages out of 233 pages.
I rode Rain last night(I've worked and/or rode her at least 5 or 6 times in the past 2 weeks.)
I let hubby put baby to sleep last night so that I could get in a good work out and ride with Rain.
So the dishes aren't done, but I need to be honest, I probably wouldn't have done them anyways. So I need to give myself a break and so do you(give yourself a break that is). There will always be MORE to do. Prioritize what's important and do that first! There's my advice to all of us, and now on to some brief web surfing and reading chapter 11 so it can sit and stew before I rip into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment