Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Coming up with titles gets old

Writing: None for the past 3 days. My excuse? Besides baby and shopping, well I was using the trial MO and now the use it free for so many days has ran out. So now I need to buy MO. The problem being that online it is $150 that I really don't have to spend on it right now. Hmmm, I'm hoping that the vague memory of it being cheaper at the store is true.
Riding: Yesterday I did a very light work-out on Rain. All she did was some round-penning, very little free jumping and lot's of grooming. I thought it wise to go easy since the last hard work out she had was over 10 days ago and the last work out she had was super duper light for video taping and pictures on Wednesday.
I rode Big Boy today and free jumped him. He was wonderful, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment