Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Far this week

Riding: (-) It has been raining off and on all week. Not good for riding or working horses or for my nieces lesson for that matter.
Baby: 2 a.m. woke up for binky, 4 a.m. binky, 430 a.m. eat, 6 a.m. "Uh, hello mom, I'm awake!" Also, the combination of rain and it being deer hunting season means that I've gotten no absolutely and only me time. Blah! I am slowly turning to quickly burning out :(
Writing: Now this is a bit more positive. On Tuesday I spent a couple minutes jotting down(I say jotting, but actually I was typing, umm anyways...) some ideas for later on in the book. Here's the writing numbers:time=19 minutes, words written=392. Now today, Wednesday, was rocking. I wrote for 7 minutes on ideas for the next chapter and for what I wanted to get started today. The actual writing numbers for today were: 52 minutes, 969 words. So right now the total word count is 13,780 and there are 39 1/4 pages on MW. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment