Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crapola

Let me be honest; I'm not perfect and neither is my life. Occasionally I have a bad day, both as a writer and as a regular ol' person. This week I had a rotten week. That agent I talked about? Well I sent her the five pages and she didn't fall in love. It hurt :( It's harder to know someone was at least somewhat interested and they aren't in love with it than someone who just was drawn in at all. Also, we were supposed to meet a dog this weekend to possible "adopt" and the family backed out on us. Grrrrr! Also I didn't work hardly at all on my WIP this past week so I'm mad at myself for that. And hubby is going out of town this next week for work. Just a whole bunch of poopy little things building up.
On the other hand, there has been some awesome news. The friend who wasn't doing well is no longer sedated and is off the ventilator. We went to see him today and while he's not out of the woods, he's alive and awake and I praise God for that.
Hoping for a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment