Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Night

Well me, baby and hubby are at my fam's house, and they have internet! So I'm taking full advantage of it and blogging! I've had a pretty good week at work but missed a lunch of writing because I had a lunch and learn my work required me to go to. I've hit over 13,500 words and the next chapter will be a lot easier *crossed fingers*. I've already written a big part of it before I even started writing the book. It was just one of those scenes I couldn't resist. I also had an epiphany for later on in the book :) I just love it when an idea clicks! I've emailed several agents(I'm not on my own laptop, so I can't tell you the actual numbers, hence the estimate on my word count earlier) and I've snail mailed 3 or 4. I got my first rejection letter in the mail yesterday :( Oh well, I know there's more coming. I'll just keep on trying. Ok, over and out, keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment