Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blah!

Life has just been, well life. You have your ups and downs and I've had lost of little downs. In the grand scheme they don't matter, but that's sometimes hard to see that when you're in the midst of it all. This is just proof I'm human and that life gets to me too.
Writing-wise, I haven't done any this week. Hubby has computer while out of town and I've just been reading. I think I needed this mental break but on the other hand I feel guilty for not writing. On top of that I've gotten 2 rejections this past week for my first book. Believe me, I know the liklihood of my first book being published is is low, but it still hurts. Not to mention because I've been struggling through my current WIP, I'm feeling a bit down in the writing department :( I'll make it through this though and hopefully next week I'll have a report of good news and writing! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment