Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Discipline

So, be proud of me! I haven't been on the internet until just now :) And due to my discipline I managed to write 1,479 words today, putting my word count up to 39,823. Also, because of my writing today, I managed to make up for not writing the past 3 days :)
Ok, off to play on the interenet!

Oh wait, just wanted to include a new activity of mine! About a month ago I started working out to Richard Simmon's Sweating to the Oldies. My whole goal was just to be healthy. Because of having baby and cold weather(which I am not at all fond of) I hadn't been doing any physical activity. After about 3 weeks of that I decided to take it up a notch, actually several notches, with my work out. I have just started doing the work out Insanity which is by BeachBodies.com. Let me tell you, the work out is insane! On the plus side, I always feel really good after working out. I highly suggest it(it being working out)!
Ok, now off to play on the 'net.

No comments:

Post a Comment