Friday, February 5, 2010

Apology and more...

I've been meaning to say this for a while, but just hadn't gotten around to it. I want to say, "I'm sorry." I do not do much editing to my post. For right now, I see my blog more as a journal mostly for myself, rather than some sort of instructional blog. Don't get me wrong, I hope you enjoy it and that you might even learn something from it, but I'm writing this blog for pleasure. That means, as I've said all ready, I don't do much editing. So I apologize for vague or sketchy thoughts and typo's. :)
Anywho, onward and onward. I'm crossing my fingers that the weather allows for me to go do some good shopping tomorrow ;) You cross your's too, ok?
And now for my progress report: Word count=40,411 and Words written today: 588
Before I go much further, I need to do some more thorough plotting/detailing :) I've got most of the stuff down, but it needs some fleshing out and organizing. Have a great weekend! I may not post until Monday or later, but I won't have forgotten you! You being myself, I suppose, since I've not had any comments to indicate otherwise ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment