Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chaos

Sorry, it's been a few days since I've wrote. I've done some sporadic writing here and there. I'm trying to get myself back into the habit of plotting in the shower. I know it sounds weird, but it's one of the few uninterrupted times I have to just let my mind wander. It's been working which has helped me get moving some with my writing. So, you might ask, "What's holding you back?" Well, hubby has been laid off the past two weeks and rather than stress and worry, I have just let myself enjoy having 2 weeks with me, hubby and baby. It's been great.
Now as to the title, Chaos, well last night I watched baby and my almost 2 y/o niece. I was alone with them for 3-4 hours but overnight hubby was home. Now, just a reminder, we live in a 720 square feet apartment, with 2 rooms, bedroom and the kitchen/dining/living room. Hubby slept in bedroom with baby in crib and I slept in k/d/l on a blow up mattress with niece. The matress wasn't blown up enough. Baby woke up constantly because he has a bad cold. Needless to say, hubby and I are very tired! This morning went good though with getting 2 kids instead of just 1 ready for church. But again, we are tired!
Ok, as for any numbers, here they are in the brief: word count is 42,215 and page number is 129. Wish me luck for the week and I wish you luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment