1. No response...not a no or a yes or a may be but not even a no!
2. Is it the query that's the problem?
3. Is the query well written except the story is a dud... Boring, not unique enough, etc.
4. The first ten pages don't live up to the query and you've edited them all you can.
5. It's urban fantasy and unless you're a published author, no agent's going to take you on.
6. The story had promise but you're just not up to snuff to write it.
7. Never being published.
I say you to seperate myself from my fears. Otherwise this is far too painful.