Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanks...giving, have you done it?

My friend's husband passed away a week ago. I'm still hurting for her, but I'm glad he's in a better place. It was rough at the end.
After a total of 3 trips to the hospital, my dad finally found out what's wrong. We feared a stroke, but it turns out he's got some nerves that have been pinched and fused due to his use of crutches to walk. The bad news is, he won't have surgery until Feb. to fix one of his hips, so he'll still be walking with crutches until then. The good news is obvious, he didn't have a stroke. Praise God!
Writing news...you think I should have writing news? Lol, well I haven't got a whole lot. Work this past week was crazy between my friend being gone, another coworker calling out the day before the holiday, and learning that the float we're supposed to build to represent the float, will be built this week, a few days before the actual parade. It makes for a stressed me, which equals slow going. I've only made it half way through chapter 2 and I will still need to go back and insert the changes on the computre. So...shame on me? I'll do better this week, or at least I'll try.
You keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment