Saturday, November 19, 2011

ER

I'm sitting in the ER with my dad and I'm terribly bored. We're waiting on test results :-(. It occurred to me I hadn't blogged about Breaking Dawn yet. I was just as I suspected, right down to the part where they ended it, leaving me furious that I have to wait another year for part two. It really was fantastic though.
Sad news... My friend's husband lost the fight against cancer last night. I'm flat out trying not to think about because it hurts too much.
I have been toying with an idea for my next WIP during my break in between drafts. The developing of the character and the middle and end of the story is agonizingly slow. Either because I'm still tuned in Tony current WIP or because I'm determined to iron these details out painstakingly in order. I'll be printing out D2 tomorrow so that I can begin D3.
Well keep on working at it! And sorry this is short and choppy but it is late and I am stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment