Monday, February 1, 2016

Breaks

Breaks happen, sometimes by choice and sometimes not. I often fall behind on writing when my husband is home after traveling for work. There always seems to be so much to do and that is on top of enjoying my time with him. In this case it didnt hurt me like it sometimes does. Sometimes guilt overwhelms me. And then I feel guilty for feeling guilty! And sometimes it hurts because I wasn't writing. It's not about the lack of productivity, it's because I need to write. But this time it was ok to take a break. And today I sat back down and worked on a d2 and it felt good. I know it's not perfect and I know it's not "done" but it still felt good. For the first time I'm considering handing over a 2D to a reader. I have never done that. It's always been D4. Brave new world! Stepping out on a limb! Living on the edge! :) sorry, gotta little crazy there.
Keep on!

No comments:

Post a Comment