Saturday, December 12, 2015

Be tenacious and flexible

I let my current WIP go. Not forever, just until I've completed draft 2 of my WIP R. I'm doing a read through of R and making a few notes as I go. I'm trying hard to not focus too much on the nitty gritty during this first read through. I just want to make sure the story as a whole makes sense. I've printed it out and it helps tremendously to write on the actual manuscript. Once I get back to the computer I'll work on fixing any big holes at the same time as I start refining the obvious.
A stomach butg tried to derail me(and succeeded for 24 hours), but I am back on track! Making this change is working for me right now and that's what is important. I need to be accomplishing something and it was painfully slow at best with my WIP I. I'm grateful to have something else to fall back on to keep me sane and moving forward with my goals.
As for querying, it's still happening. And it's still painful seeing as all I'm getting is rejections.
Tenacity and flexibility to keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment