Monday, October 26, 2015

When the inspiration fizzles...

I love when inspiration strikes hot and heavy. And on the other hand it is just as intense only painful when it fizzles. I like to write on inspiration. The advice is out there that you should write no matter what. You can always edit unless you've written nothing. But the truth is, it's hard.
So I had been creating a second draft during daytime naps and writing a first draft at night(which is when the story was really speaking to me). Now I've been interrupted by my husband. Whenever he comes home from out of town my carefully crafted schedule goes haywire. I'd rather have him home than not, so I'll just have to deal.
Now that I've procrastinated by complaining here, I guess I'll go write ;)
Keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment