Saturday, July 18, 2015

Butt in chair

I've made it to chapter 5 already. It's possibly a record for me. However, I can feel myself beginning to slow down. Real life is a clingy baby who won't nap unless I hold her(I'm not a CIO mom as much as I threaten it in my head) and the story is... Well it's very much still there but I've made it to a chapter that requires a little more work. I've got the idea for it but to make it work, to have the tension and interest I have to work at it. And work is, well it's work. So today I took a nap with little one instead of writing, which means I only wrote once today. But I did write; I did put my butt in the chair and managed 800 or so words. Now I'm going to reward myself with a shower. 10:30 at night and it's the only time I might not have a baby in the crib screaming while I shower.'life of. Mom! Keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment