Saturday, April 20, 2013

Let's Get Personal

I have finally finished "draft 4." It wasn't too awful because there were just a few simple plot hole issues to fix...Hmmmm, that didn't sound right ;-) I was a little disappointed in how long it took me but to be frank life was happening. I don't mean anything "big", just plain old life. Right now I have a full time job and a family to take care of. I also have the disadvantage of being a squirrel, as in easily distracted, especially by shiny things. Anyway, I would love to write full time but that's not possible right now. So I have to figure out how to be dedicated to writing and keep my family first. It is certainly a struggle to do so, and not helped by mood swings ;-) The good news is, tomorrow Ill be at my in laws with access to the Internet withy laptop and will be able to begin querying again! For now, it's back to life for me, outside of my head that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment