Sunday, June 19, 2011

Electricity

At my house, most everything runs off electric, including our water because we have a well. There were some bad storms last night, not that I knew until a few hours after they started. Even then, I only found out because my hubby's phone rang at 430 a.m.(work). At that point I realized we had no electricity. When I crawled out of bed a little before 7, there still wasn't any electricity. Needless to say, we've been at my in-laws all day :) I don't mind.
Writing is going good and I've got a good idea of what's going to happen for the rest of this chapter. Something BIG for sure, but I have to coordinate one little detail...how it's going to happen. I know what and I know how to get there, but that exact moment is going to unfold as I type it. And I"m ok with that. Mostly because I know how everything else is going to happen...sort of :) I hope all is going well with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment