Friday, September 11, 2015

The ending of The End

That is where I am. I need to finish the second to last chapter and write the final chapter. I made it halfway through chapter 19 before I got stuck.  All this time I had some vague idea of how I thought it would end.  Suddenly I realized I knew the end for two of my MC's but not the most important one. So I googled some ideas, debated things in my head and basically took over half a day to shake things out. I've just written down the loose outline of it and now I'm blogging. You see, I felt like I needed to put the idea down on paper to let it solidify in my head. I'm still not sure if it's the best ending for the book. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a bad ending, just may be not the best.
I want to write it now but I think it would be best to wait. I'll sleep on it and see how I feel when nap time comes for my wee one and I sit down at my laptop.  For now I'm giving in to a luxury I've withheld for the last few weeks. I'm going to read! Maybe sleeping on the plot is just an excuse, but one I'm not letting go of!
Keep on!

No comments:

Post a Comment