Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why Hello March!

I know, it's been a while. It's hard to keep up blogging when I don't have internet at home. I miss it, especially how it keeps me publicly humiliated into consistent writing. Let's talk about that for a moment. I'm at a point in my book where I'm feeling really bogged down. In other words, the middle! I'm feeling pretty good about the end I have set up and I already have lots of ideas of what needs fixed in the first half, but the middle is killing me. I can't remember if it was the same for my first book that wrote or not. For now I plan to keep trudging forward until I come up with a better idea. Ok, on to books. I just finished the third book in The Mortal Instruments series. All three were great books, but for me there were parts that were hard to get through. Not in a bad way what so ever. It's just I'm at a point right now where I want "easy" reads. There can be conflict and turmoil and world building and all that good stuff,but maybe what I mean is I'm looking for shorter books. Lol, I don't know. I also just finished the 2nd book in the Fairiewalker series, Shadowspell, and I CAN NOT wait for the third to come out in July. What's next on my tbr list? Captitvate by Carrie Jones, which is the second book to Need. After that? I need to finish the Iron Witch. Then....I don't know? Actually, I'd like to read Paranormalacy, but I haven't yet purchased it :) Also, I currently work with a group of ladies who like to read what I do, so I have several "library" type options too. Actually that reminds me, I need :) to borrow the book after Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and another sequel that I know a coworker has :) Oh yes, the list goes on. As for real life? Well, it's good too :) And now off to read some of my favorite blogs that have too much "stuff" for my phone to load. Have a great...well I'll see you eventually ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment